Saturday, August 4, 2012

Working on the bottum

Zipping right along on this piece is so easy!  I finished the silver band of slanted stitches with the Kreinik.  Then using the silver Kreinik again, I fist stem stitched all the curves on the bottom.  Then I filled in the rest of the silver with basketweave.  The stitch guide called for French knots, but I felt they stuck out too much from the curves, so....I changed it.  I am now working on the four way Continental with 4 strands of Splendor.  I have also done a few more rows around the outside edge.

1 comment:

karen said...

Gorgeous. I'm slowly collecting these canvases.