Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Second Layer of Beads

In the second layer of beading, I added a DB inside each of the small stars by the Sheaf stitches, inside the star Jessica in the bottom of the Interlocking Crescent and inside the stars in the upper part and one one each of the large Crescent Stars.  Inside the Cat's Eye Jessicas are 1/2 inch Kelly Green bugle beads.  I have made it around six sides of this layer in the bicone pattern and three of the 4 pattern areas.  Yes, Jane, there are a lot of these and it takes a while......and the outer border pattern of 4 crystals will take even longer.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It will be very pretty, though. I can't believe that I didn't know there were beads when I saw the original model at Woodlawn. The display space must be worst than I thought!!!

Margaret said...

I watch your progress every day with absolute fascination. It is like a magic show. I can only imagine the threads you have sorted around you.