Tuesday, July 31, 2012

June Pearl

I have framed up the next project!  June Pearl is one of the Heritage Ornaments from Kelly Clark Needlepoint and comes with a stitch guide by Gina Liuzzi of A Stitch In Time, San Marino, CA.  It is sixth in a 12 month series designed in 2009 as a club for A Stitch In Time and are based on the mouth blown glass shapes ornaments from the Victorian Age.  Gina Liuzzi who teaches at A Stitch In Time created the stitch guides for the series that is based on the gemstones for each month.  You can see the entire series here:  http://www.kellyclarkneedlepoint.com/victorian-ornaments and also cruise the rest of Ms. Clark's collections!  The design is 3.75 x 4.75 on 18 count and you can see I have all the fibers ready to go.  I did have to substitute the colors of the ribbon as I did not have the exact ones called for.

5 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am looking forward to this. I've heard about but never seen any of Gina Luizzi's guides. Let's get this show on the road!

(Jane, in a hurry as always)

NCPat said...

LOL, I will!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

it will be fun watching this come together.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your progress! beautiful piece!