Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fixed it....

Thanks to BF who noticed I had the top half of a Plaited Ray stitch placed incorrectly, so before I got going I fixed it.  I would have also caught it when I went to put in the Medium Sheaf stitches shown on either side of the top half of that stitch, but it is always good for someone else to speak up as we don't always see what is in our face......LOL, Anyway, I did the medium Sheaf stitches with 4 ply of Gloriana 066 and those are wrapped with 2 strands of Bijoux 483.  Next are the Sprat's Heads along the outer edge. They are worked first with Petite Frosty Rays and then Gold Rush 14 over the top for the last few stitches.

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The camera sees a lot of things we don't. (It also misses shine and sparkle most of the time, so it ain't perfect!)

This is very complex and pretty. I am still amazed at the tiny touches of this and that which make up this design.

Lara said...

looks fabulous now!

Beth in IL said...

Love how this is turning out. The colors are great!