Friday, June 1, 2012

Borders

I finished the left border by working all the eyelets across the side.  Then using 3 ply of the DMC 340 they are filled in with slanted gobelins.  I started the bottom border and am just starting to fill in between the eyelets.  This is a lot of thread inthis area but the sheen is nice.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I enlarged the photo and then could see the patterns. It is pretty, although I am sure it does eat thread as quickly as Watson snarfs down his dog cookie.

Lara said...

i really like this piece, all those different patterns in unusual places in the design. very cool!