Friday, June 29, 2012

Back by popular demand


I am glad so many people are enjoying this design.  I encourage you to work it...the instructions are clear with excellent diagrams, lots of fun stitches and fab fibers!  So, on with the work.  I finished all of the Sprat's heads on the last border with the Frosty Rays and Gold Rush for the last four stitches.  Next I did step 45 which is the large Crescents by the large Rhodes stitches using a single strand of Bijoux 483.  Step 46 is what I am working on--3 x 3 Jessicas around the outside border using two strands of Bijoux 483.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I can't fathom coming up with all these shapes and layers of color! Kurdy Biggs must have a very interesting mind.
Looking good by the way.

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

I'm loving watching this come together!

Day Camp is now officially done and I have just about wrapped up all of my very busy spring activities. Back to stitching !

Cynthia
Windy Meadow