Sunday, September 11, 2011

More patches

I completed all of the medium blue gray patches and went back to patch 7 and am working it in the dusty rose.  It was supposed to be worked in a bright peach and I did not care for the mix in the coat, so I switched it.  Of course I did.  I rarely work a piece without changing at least one color.  Anyway, this looks way darker in the photo than it does it real time.  I took it outside again as I thought that would show the true color but that did not work right either.  It is more muted than this makes it look

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Not to worry. Photographs lie all the time. Remember what the Dept. of Motor Vehicles does to us on our driver's licenses?

We are sure the dusty pink looks perfect with the other colors.