Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two shots


Here is the full photo of the progress for today.  I worked on Patches number 3.  I had already put in the diagonal Kreinik.  I then used two strands of Soie D'Alger and laid in the diagonal patterns in all the areas.


Last, I started filling in the open thread around each area with an unplied single strand from Trebizond to do the tent stitching in between.  Trebizond is a triple twist which I undid and then used single strands to do this
stitch.  Cool!  I only just started this one so I will finish all the others on the next visit.

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

That is very pretty. Of course I love the soft lavender it appears on my monitor. Hope it is this pretty in person.