Friday, April 22, 2011

Layering the O

I did not get to stitch yesterday.....spent a lot of time getting the printer to work....after the fourth new printer in five days, I have one that works again!  Argh!  Anyway, today, I started on the O in Noel.  Remember I have completed the outside box, the inner gold diamond, and the green box as you can see in the bottom of the photo on all the letters.  I started by using gold 1/16 Kreinik and laid in all the spokes and followed that with Evergreen ribbon floss.  On top of that is a single strand of Pebbly Perle which completes the inside of the gold diamond.  I then started putting the beads in the outer corners, but only completed two of them.....Yippee....more beads!

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Another stunning project, lookinh good, this one is going to be too good just to come out a tchristmas.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Very pretty and intricate boxes. I like how they are all the same and yet different. This is going to be an amazing Christmas decoration when you finish.

Congratulations on the printer, by the way. They are very difficult to install and get working in my experience.