Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finished Overnight

I did the finishing on Overnight Accommodations.  I must apologize for the slight blur.  My 3 year old great niece was taking pictures with the camera today and apparently a fingerprint is now on my lens!  LOL.  I will have to clean the lens in the morning but I will laugh for days about the things she says and does.....Anyway, I turned this piece into a door knob hanger for the guest room.  I wrapped the canvas around a batting covered piece of foam core and the back is a pink satin on a batting covered piece of foam core also.  I then glued those two pieces together and banded it with a maroon ribbon which I did an overhand knot in to loop over the door.  I think it will be a nice conversation piece for that room.

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This looks very welcoming and of course the laugh about the fingerprint on the camera lens is priceless. Kids are so much fun!