Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Progressing On Noel

It has been a while, but I have started working on the NOEL series of four pieces by Kick Back and Stitch.
All four of the outlines are done, along with the gold inside Symrna's and then the interior square as well.  I am working on the N.  I did a plaited stitch in all four corners first using Kreinik, Neon Rays, and Ribbon Floss.  Then outside of that, are small crescents using Kreink and DMC perle.  Moving into the center is another plaited ribbon design using those already listed.  Outside of the gold Kreinik is a Very Velvet pattern.  Last I started the green crescents in the top left corner. 

Also thanks for all the nice comments about the Fan and the Poppies.  I have made a list for all you who are willing to "babysit" the pieces for a while and all the others who want to be invited to the house tour.  LOL,
I appreciate the comments!

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This square is starting to shape up nicely. It looks very Christmasy!

I've forgotten if this hangs in a long rectangle but I think so. I'll have to look to see if N is on top....

Thinking of you today, Pat.

Jan said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Love the colors and the stitches you have completed so far. Can't wait to see more.