Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Black & White

I have been getting all my rotation projects back out and this is Wednesday's.  To refresh this is called Lace Fan and was a class I took at Carolinas seminar in 2001!  Since I had finished the other fan design that Marilyn had done, I also wanted to finish this one.  I worked on it a bit a while back and it is now officially in the rotation to complete.  Both the black and white areas are worked in Alicia Lace.  I have quite a bit of the white in so tonight I worked on the black with the flower thread and completed the right most two sections.  My plan is to get back to the seven project rotation (Monday is Gift of Love bow, Tuesday is Oriental Poppies) and you will have to see what is up for tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This is very pretty, Pat. Black and white makes elegant designs so I can't wait to see how this one develops.

Seven days, seven projects. Wow, that would drive me nuts! I have to concentrate on one thing at a time.

Orna Willis said...

This is very pretty!! Hi Pat--This is Genevieve at Orna Willis's---I need your snail mail address to send you your bag!! Could you email me at orna@ornadesign.com? Thanks!! I'll get it out to you asap.