Sunday, August 22, 2010

One is identified-UPDATED

Great news! The second photo in last night's post is Jean Hilton's Crown of Hearts! Thanks to those of you who recognized it! I am trying to find the pattern as we speak and did a Google search for it but did not find anyone who carries it. If you know of someplace, do let me know. The other piece is still a mystery and it is a shame as it is such pretty colors and fibers!
I was busy today getting my rotation set back up. I have recently finished a couple of pieces and needed to fill in those. I spent some time deciding and then stapling canvas to frames. Then, I dropped the staple gun on the top of my foot! I am hoping to get my shoe on tomorrow. LOL at least I won't have glue in my hair from finishing this time.

I have someone who volunteered the pattern for Crown of Hearts and have sent her a note. My foot is not broken, just some smashed tendons and a shot of cortisone has helped the pain. No shoes fit so it is a flip flop day! LOL

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Ouch! But at least you have things ready to go. I am almost as excited about your new pieces as I am about what I'll stitch next!