Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The big splurge

Last night I went to Tuesday stitching and my big splurge had arrived.I was amazed to be handed the white drawstring bag. Nice.

So we opened it up........
and this nylon shoulder bag was tucked inside! My shop is starting to carry the Colonial Needle line. She has a lot of fibers for us needlepointers but also carries a lot of cross stitch and charted work. This is her venture into getting into more needlepoint to try and generate more interest in canvas. Yippee!She is starting with some luggage tags and small boxes but also picked up some of the small and medium kimonos that Lee does so well!


Anyway...
This is what the inside looks like. Very well made and sturdy too along with two zippered pockets for goodies!



And last, the canvas I chose for the front of this bag is:






I love the purple hair and the eye shadow and blush she put on with her palette knife! I don't know how long I will be able to hold off before I have to start this!

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

WOW! Now this is going to be FUN.

I bet you wait, oh, another day before you start it....

Mary said...

Awesome bag! The stitching will be fun...can't wait to watch her come to life!

Pierrette =^..^= said...

Pat,
I can't see any of the photos, only an x where the photos should have been.
Pierrette =^..^=