I signed up for Oriental poppies through Cyber Pointers with the design by Pat Van Cleve. Below is the colored photo of the project. Even though the project is worked on a green fabric, the picture comes out real dark.
I taped the edges of the fabric as I am stapling this to my Evertites and since it is 25 count Lugana, I don't want it to ravel so I use painter's tape.
Below is a picture of all the fibers I have pulled to stitch this design. I would also like to thank Pat Van Cleve for allowing me to blog stitch this piece. I have chosen all Splendor colors and one overdyed Waterliles.
P.S. the boxes: I did not finish the Monet's Pond box yet as there has been a lot going on. I spent quit a bit of time trying to find the fabric and supplies to do the black box. I did get the material and the box today, but did not get a chance to even start, so please be patient .....I will get to it!