Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What in the world?

is she doing now? LOL! This is the Kreinik cord, the #12 John James Beading needle and a size 11 bead. The eye of the needle is plenty big enough to thread the cord and both to glide through the bead. Thanks to Jane and Judy for this inspiration to post. Meanwhile, I am busy putting those little gold beads

all around the outside edge. I have two and a half sides done. I did a close up for you so you could see all four rows of beads! I know, it was nice of me......it is close to Christmas after all!

3 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

LOL! I know, you're just tickled you're nearly finished! Looks wonderful.

kmack said...

Gorgeous!!!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Ha! You knew we needed visual confirmation that Kreinik cord would go through that teeny beading needle eye. Thanks, Pat. It is looking lovely.