Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can't show you

Yes, I stitched tonight but it is the finishing on a birthday present. "Well, then, why can't I see it?"
Because she reads this blog. "So? You can still put a picture"
No, I can't! "Why not? You don't have to say who it is for!"
Because if she saw it she would know it was for her! Now hush and keep the secret.
(whiny now) "Well, when can I see it?"
After the birthday party next week. "Next week?!"
Yes, next week. (really whiny now) "Well,, that is just not fair......and, besides, I will have forgotten by then......wah,wah,wah"
I don't know what to tell you, except, you can't see it! "Well, crap! (or your favorite expletive here)"
Patience is a virtue you know.. "I don't care about any dang patience....I am going to go and read another blog then."
I know, but it will be worth the wait......she said to an empty room!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

LOL

Pat, your channeling our throughts is quite funny.

Now, can we please see pictures SOON?!