Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just a little left

I packed this to stitch in the car today. I wanted to get all of the red done in the Kreinik #8 red 003. I am doing the Pavillion stitch with two strands for the background. However, I used the entire spool and ended up short for finishing the stitching. So I can add that I used up a spool for the stash reduction column but will have to subtract one as I have to buy another spool. Kind of a wash, isn't it? LOL, Ah, well, maybe I will get a chance to pick one up on our trip....you just never know!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Don't ya just hate when that happens and you didn't have that much to stitch!

Have a great trip and let us know if you go shopping, especially LNS shopping!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Have a lovely trip. We all hope you get to visit at least one shop on the way.

I add FIVE points when I use up a spool and take away ONE when I buy a thread. So you are still four points to the good.

Congratulations!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I classify that as a "refill." It's allowed. You still used up something in the stash. I like the way he looks! Have fun on your trip.