Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Third Center

First I put in the top center of the largest spray using the Silver Color Infusions Memory Wire. Again tonite I worked these as a modified eyelet, eliminating the need to couch each spoke. In order to keep the center hole from becoming huge, I worked in the four center holes, instead of just one.
Then on the left side, I started with two strands of the red Silky and two strands of the Black Blend sparklers. I laid these four strands in first, working around the center spokes. Next I used a single strand of the Silk Lame Braid to lay in additional spokes as I extend the display.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Very clever of you to use four center holes (which will be covered in beads later, right? LOL) for the eyelets. This is looking lovely with the addition of the red touches. Bet you are having fun-fun-fun!

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I swear I can hear those fireworks from here!!