Sunday, August 9, 2009
Off to see the framer!
So, at Jane's suggestion, I skipped most of the chores!! I did do some flower bed weeding before it turned too hot, and a couple of loads of laundry too, but then I stitched!! I finished the last of the top left border. Next I used an outline stitch around all of the leaves and stem. The instructions said to use the darkest green to do them all. I did not like how that looked as I thought it too harsh. So I only used it on the darkest leaves. Then the next value went around all but the lightest one, and for that one I used the second lightest value. Last, using some Kreinik in 093, I couched down #12 with #4 around the petals on the flower itself. Thee last two steps really define the flower very well! So I will back it with the white fabric and see what magic the framer will work!