Monday, July 13, 2009

Details

Since the deadline is quickly approaching on this one, I spent time first completing the ring around the lens. I backstitched the lens rim in one strand of the third value and then backstitched both of the focus rings. Next, I put a name on the camera, lens, and then all the words at the bottom of the lens, all using two strands of the lightest value of the gray Splendor. I started filling in the bottom of the lens with the third gray value. I may not make my self imposed Wednesday deadline, but I am going as fast as I can! LOL

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Gosh, the details are well, detailed!

They really bring the camera to life, though. I want to see this one framed. The monochromatic colors will need the perfect frame and mat.

Navy? Silver? Black? Gray? Who wants to guess what Pat will choose?

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

You making great progress!

And it's really starting to look like a camera. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Your, your, your not you. Sigh...

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

NCPat said...

Cyn,
LOL!