Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sprats around

Tonight is Ecrusheen night. I am working on Lesson Two and I used a single strand of Floche to create the flat base Sprat's head stitches on the left side and top of the square, so far. I will continue these to have them all the way around the square.
I also did the braiding for the first of the two guardian angels that I am finishing for the ANG auction. I did the hand sewing of the front to the back already, so I am ready to do the last of the finishing on the pieces. I have to get these in the mail to Jane in Chilly Hollow by the end of the week. Jane stitched all the braid to her pieces due to a glue and hair issue which we cannot discuss here! LOL. I am going to glue mine down but stitch the top section shut as that is where the hanger will be. I will post photos when I have them finished and ready to mail.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This looks very pretty, Pat. Are the sprat's heads hard? I would find one smaller or larger than its fellows and have to practice my swear words!

Can't wait to see the finished pet guardian angels. Glad you didn't mention my gluing angels to my hair. Actually, I just glued felt to my shorts (I know to put my hair up before finishing by now) but we won't talk about that here.

NCPat said...

No, they are not hard. Once you do a couple you can get a stitching rhythm.....glued felt to your shorts?? LOL....sorry!