I finished the last of the leaves on the Diamond Iris by Dorothy Lescher. I used the Byzantine stitch to finish these with three strands of floss. The last step in this section is to outline but Juli has advised us to wait until after we do the background to outline. This piece will now be "on hold" until the July meeting of the Cyberstitchers.
I guess I will put the next project together tomorrow and add a new one to the rotation.....or maybe two since I dropped the cupcake off at the framers today.
I also have archived the former blog as Yahoo is changing everything around. The new address for the old blog is now:
Once you get there you will have to click a couple of pages to see the old entries. The bad news is is that it is not as easy to navigate but if you are looking for something, you will be able to read back to August of 2006 when I started blogging.