Sunday, June 28, 2009

For the wedding shower

I picked up the cupcake from the framer! I think they did a wonderful job! The pink mat matches the pink frosting fiber exactly, and the gold frame accentuates the gold flecks in the canvas! This is a winner for the bride to be cake decorator!
And, for the mother of the bride who is busy planning the wedding shower at the end of July, I did a basket for her to put all her party favors in. I took an existing basket and spray painted it white. Then, I glued white ribbon all around the top edge of basket and glued white ruffle to it. Next, two rows of pink rose trim were glued to the top of the ruffle. I wrapped the handle with white ribbon. On both sides of the basket, I made small bouquets of white flowers with a large handmade pink silk ribbon rose and accented with sprays of small white pearls and crystal encrusted hearts. Last, I tied pink and white ribbons sprays below the bouquets.


3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Awesome cupcake! The bride will be pleased. The basket is pretty durn cute, too. The Mother of Bride will be thrilled!

You really are treating these people well, Pat. I hope they appreciate your talents the way We of your Fan Club do.

Edy said...

Looks fabulous!. You are extremely clever!

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

The cupcake turned out beautifully! Good enough to eat! :-)

The basket looks wonderful but I can't click on the picture to see the detail. :-(

Cynthia
Windy Meadow