Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kimono cuff-UPDATED PHOTO


In the last Kimono session, I had barely started the cuff on the left side. The pattern for this is to lay a piece of Kreinik and then couch a design on top of it. Each row is couched as it is laid. This is very slow go, but I managed to complete the left side cuff tonight. This is repeated on the right side and then a double row of this is worked down the center front. Can you say "this is gonna take forever"?
If you are too impatient to wait and see, skip over to Jan's and take a look at her piece!
http://stitchlady.wordpress.com/2009/05/

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Mmmmmm... Me thinks this is going to turn into another ecru and gold project... :-)

Yes, I've been watching Jan's progress on her blog. Especially since I think I'm one of the ones who talked (nagged) her into blogging! LOL!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow