Friday, May 1, 2009

Instead of Shave Shave Shave

Instead of stitching Shave Shave tonight, I planted posies outside! It was really nice and it is supposed to rain tonight, so I wanted to move some things around and put a couple of new things in the ground. I moved a lot of lamb's ears from the small side garden over by the trees along the side of the yard. I then put in some of the new small low growing sedum varieties. I also put a new pot of Phlox in the old well pump planter. I moved some of the pink ice plant around as it grows towards the lawn and the middle looks empty. Last, I planted a Habenero pepper for DH in the veggie section. It looks pretty good and there are still some other things to do, but that will be another day.
Tomorrow, more Shave, Shave, Shave!

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Do you make house calls?

We have some plants that need moved??? Oh the heck with the plants, if you come up we'll sit on the covered deck and stitch! LOL!!!

Glad to hear that you had fun in the outdoors. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I'm with Cynthia. My yard needs Pat, and my porch needs Pat AND Cynthia on it. With a pitcher of lemonade and the hammock....