Thursday, May 7, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

This is a Kick Back and Stitch design that I need to stitch to go on the top of yet another box for a birthday gift. Maybe I should get this started.......
But then I have this Loretta Spears design call Ecru Sheen and I have all of the fibers for this one too. And....they are so much fun to work!

And this is the Iris design the Cyberpointers are starting during the meeting, so, maybe I should get this one traced on. At least that much?


And, this one? Tony Minieri's Kimono which is the ANG stitch of the month, which I am doing on black canvas and using all white and gold threads???



7 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

If I had to vote for one I would vote for the XOctogon #11. You haven't done one of those in a while and it will work up quick.

If it was me making the decision, I'd be working on all four at the same time. Especially since you will have to wait each month for the next section of the Kimono. :-)

I'll be curious to see what you finally decide. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Front Range Stitcher said...

I am anxious to see your version of the kimono, but since you'll have to wait until next month for the next section, you could always do the Iris now and then the kimono. :)

Ruth said...

Definitely start all of them!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Flip a coin. When you are disappointed in the results you will know which one you want to work on. Me, I am eager to see the Loretta Spears piece....

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Pat,

The Iris is a CyberPointers project, not a CyberStitchers one (grinning).

I would pick the Iris myself if I were in your shoes, but I am not.

Pierrette =^..^=

NCPat said...

Thanks, Pierette, it was late when I was typing this! I love that everyone wants a different one started! LOL

Mary Corbet said...

I had to chuckle when I saw this post! Oh - I say start them AALLLL! No, seriously, they all look wonderful! I know the feeling - it's a true stitcher's dilemma!

MC