Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What in the world....

I am sure when you look at this you are asking just that!! Tonight I set up my weaving pattern on a 12 stitch to the inch piece of grid paper. I will be weaving the background, like the other one, with the word Shave, using white DMC pearl cotton. I only got a few rows in tonight, so I am not sure you can see the beginning of the words, but it is there.
By the way, I too, like the first one better and that is because of the colors. I like those greens but I am doing this to match colors in their bathroom. I will also be adding the letter in the center of the emblem on the base, but, not until the weaving is all done.


1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I see it! Well, I see something at the bottom. There's not enough to see what the words are yet but it is quite a long row. I am sure you like your version better since it the right shades of green for you, but this one is very pretty.

How did you work out the lettering, Pat? You may have said on Shaving Brush #1 but I forgot....