Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Everyone has dibs on this one!

I finished it! The background worked up very quickly! Since the recipient is a blue fan, I am sure she is going to love it! I will be putting it on the box and will post a photo for all of you as soon as I complete it. I added the final coat of paint to it today.
I am glad you all like this one and apologize for starting any battles over it. I however, am going to Anne's for my birthday as she gets chocolate turtles! Yum!
I have a couple of other designs by Kick Back and Stitch that you will see in the future. Maybe there will be another one in blue, and pick and silver!

6 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

this is incredibly gorgeous!!! good job!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Wait a minute! Anne bribed you with chocolate?!!!

Judy, we should have thought of that!

Seriously, this is very pretty and it also looks like a fun stitch. Good for Kick Back & Stitch.

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Lovely design and I love the colors.

Oh by the way, I do have some wonderful Belgian chocolates if you are interested (grinning)

Pierrette =^..^=

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Actually, I had the chocolate, but I ate it while watching Pat stitch.

NCPat said...

LOL!

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Beautiful!

Love all the comments about birthdays! My husband many years ago started lists and actually pick up items so that the other one is not totally lost as to what to get. By this I mean that DH has a chance of picking out great gifts which he greatly appreciates! He would be lost in a needlework store! LOL!!!

Though we do add surprises to the gift pile! :-)

Chocolate is another form of currency at work that helps with extraordinary requests! LOL!!!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow