Finally, a decent photo of the canvas I am working on! I think I have this figured out and this is pretty close to the pink overdyed canvas color. I started the bottom row tonight with another patch of flowers. This is worked in the cushion stitch pattern as above, and this one I used Silk Mori, four strands in 6124. I thought it might be too grey, but I like the way it picks up the blue in the top row, same position. I filled this one in with Magnifica beads, 10068. I have three more sections to put in, along with the border. This is quick, fun, and interesting due to changing threads and embellishing!