Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another patch of posies

I added a new flower patch tonight! It is supposed to be bullion stitch on the diagonal lines. I put in six, took them out. I put in five more, took them out! I was using four strands and fighting with it all the way. I sat back, put that fiber aside, and picked up the Kreinik #8, 041. I used two strands and made the four sided shapes using that. Then, using four strands of Silk Mori 624, I made the crossed stitches that were called for. I like it. Some days are not bullion days and this was mine!


Front Range Stitcher said...

Oooo, pretty.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

No bullions works for me!

Jane, looking guiltily toward Gay Ann Rogers, The Queen of Bullions here in CH

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Very pretty! I'm enjoying watching you work on this project. I hope to start mine this weekend.

I had fun catching up on all of your recent posts tonight. :-)

Love the slideshow!

Windy Meadow