Monday, December 29, 2008

Added Feet and Water!

I used the yellow Splendor and created the little lines that hold the fish on the red line. I filled in his tail with more of the black Neon Rays +. Next I did the frog in green Splendor 907 and did a black cross stitch for his eye. I then worked the lily pad in the white Splendor. The fish were next with gray Splendor 947 and more black cross stitched eyes. Next his feet are done with the yellow Splendor and more black but in tent stitches. The water worked up very quickly using the blue Splendor in the Diagonal Triple Parisian stitch. I found this stitch in my even More Stitches for Effect book this weekend!
Almost done!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

He is looking great. Love those little yellow silk feet!

The best part is the water stitch. It is perfect, Pat. Nice choice.