Friday, November 21, 2008

Toothpaste and a Toothbrush

First, using Splendor blues, I filled in the tube base, tube body, some letters, and then the handle of the toothbrush. Next I padded the bristles with four strands of Splendor. Then using a single strand, I worked individual bristles. Next I used two strands of gray Splendor and two strands of Hightlights and did the top of the toothpaste tube. Last, I padded the paste with white Splendor and then stitched Snow over that.
Doncha just want to pinch his nose? LOL

3 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Fabulous job on the toothpaste and brush. LOL He is wonderful/disgusting/charming. I still think you need to check on your mother.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I disagrees with Judy. There are some things about your mom you do not want to know!

LOL

He's looking darling, Pat. I love what you did with the toothpaste, the tube and his toothbrush.

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Love the toothbrush bristles and the toothpaste! :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow