Friday, October 17, 2008

I Love your Blog Award

I've received a "I Love Your Blog" award from Laura Perrin !

So thanks for reading my blog and sharing the award!
I continue to be amazed at how many people tune in to see what I am doing....or not! LOL
I enjoy the stitching and I also read several other blogs.....as you can see by the partial list to the right!

Well, according to the rules of this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from
.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

So, I am in a dilemma, since I read more than 7 and don't want to hurt any one's feelings!
I love to read all the blogs posted on the right. Most times I just start at the top, and hop down the list, checking in and reading what all those stitchers are doing.....and then I read the blogs they read......and then......Oh, no, it is waaaay past my bedtime again! LOL

So, since I already read Laura's, I am going to recommend that you check it out as ishe is a  great designer!! Lots of wonderful ideas, great photos!
And, since I cannot possibly pick just five others.....I am inviting you to start reading and roaming through the ever increasing blogs that a world of creative people are writing....and showing pictures.....

Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

We might have to have a We Love All Blogs Day, you know?

There are a great many wonderful blogs about needlework of all kinds and although I have ones I enjoy reading and am thrilled to know when they post something new, they all have interesting information to read and learn from.

Thank you, bloggers!
Jane, standing around waiting for more stumpwork--I can't help it