Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mystery #2 mirror image

I filled in the mirror image so we now have a six sided figure in this mystery! It is also done in the Horizontal Milanese stitch using the two strands of Marlitt. Jane noticed that this is very white. In person, you see more sheen and play of light than the white you see in the photo.
I will set this aside again for a few days, as my threads for Betsy came in, and I will resume stitching on her again on Monday.
mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Great progress!

How much more do you have on this project?

I'm looking forward to seeing Betsy again!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Diane W said...

did you get my message from Sunday?
I am amazed at those very small stitches that are dark in color.

NCPat said...

Cyn, this is lesson three of five! So there is a bit more to do!
Diane: Yes, I saw the message. The blog emails me when you post!
Glad you like it!