Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fourth corner

I am about half way through the fourth and final corner and therefore should finish it tomorrow night. I will post a new photo then.
Jane asked for the size of this piece and I realized I had never put that in for your reference. The overall length, right now is 7 inches, and it is 4 inches wide. There is still lesson five to complete which will add a little to the size. Yup, I peeked at the next set of instructions! LOL

mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut

3 comments:

Mary said...

It's looking good! That really is amazing the size...it looks like it would be much larger.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I thought it was much larger also, but it went so quickly, I thought I'd ask.

So, what's the last step? You looked ahead and didn't blab?!

Jane, astounded here in CH
lol

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

This is looking great and I'm enjoying watching you stitch this piece!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow