Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mystery #2

This is the start of Loretta Spears Mystery Project #2, called Winter Reflections. It is worked on 24 count light blue Congress cloth. The first instructions are to use two strands of Needle Necessities Overdyed in color 112. As you can see, this is a very light overdyed in blue. The stitch is an upright cross and step one was to create the outline you see above. You will also see three additional crosses inside the outline. These will be connected in the next step.
I hope you stay tuned to see how this progresses, as there is no picture to show you what the completed project is to look like!
mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut

3 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Well - you do know how to tantalize and keep us coming back. LOL

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I love a mystery! (Especially if I don't have to stitch it myself.)

Can't wait to see how this develops....

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

When I click on the picture I can see the blue in the overdyed thread.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow
And yes life here has been nuts, very busy, but I've made some progress on Dear Santa's Hat. Sigh...