Friday, July 18, 2008

As much as I can for now....

I did get quite a bit done tonight! I filled in the top right grid of the bottom section with the Perle again. Then I started the rectangle on the left. All the ribbon thread is tacked down with the Perlee, and the cord cross stitches are started in the top left portion. You also see the Perlee thread up in the right rectangle.
Remember if you click on the photo, it will enlarge and you may be able to see more of the metallic as well as the wonderful light play achieved so far.
But, for now I am setting this aside for a bit.
I picked up the last fibers needed for the Chickadee and will begin him tomorrow.
Yes, Mom, there soon will be more!
mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut

4 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

Great picture enlarged and thanks for the detailed "in process" shot. This is awesome - incredibly pretty.

g said...

what a very nice use of positive and negative space perfectly balance by texture and color...and your stitching is just awesome...but what else is new...lol
xoxoxoxoxox
g

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

The picture is very clear and yes I can see the metallic and how the light is reflecting off of the other fibers. Very pretty!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Love to Stitch 99 said...

Lovely project :-)

Pierrette =^..^=