Chris is eager to know all of you! So, I started, again using four strands, and did the darkest red with Splendor 826, in either half cross in the small areas, or, basketweave when space allowed. Then, in Splendor S1005, I came down the right side, under the wings, and did the face areas as well. Next, in DMC 317, I did the gray eye outline, and dotted them with the white Splendor 800. Using Snow in black, I did his face mask. I started the pink at the top, and also filled in his face, but forgot to write that color number down for you. I will post that tomorrow night. Given I did not stitch at all on Saturday, due to the BBQ, I think that is a good day's progress!
mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut